Starting this week, we will begin a three-month project between St. James Street and Wellington Crescent to clean and inspect the water main that crosses under the Assiniboine River. This is part of a project to clean and inspect three water mains that cross under rivers and streams throughout the city.
The work will include:
• cleaning and inspecting the water main;
• the short term interruptions of your water service (notification will be provided in advance);
• the possibility of some night work (notification will be provided in advance); and
• restoration of the areas disturbed during construction.
Services maintained during the project
• Your sewer service will not be interrupted.
• Your recycling and garbage collection will not be affected.
• Bus service will not be affected.
Traffic restrictions during the project
• Your private approach will be maintained at all times.
• There may be parking restrictions.
• There will be no road closures or detours.
To keep your children safe, please keep them away from the work site at all times.
If you have any questions about this work, please contact Adam Braun of AECOM, our Contract Administrator for this project, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (204) 477-5381. The after-hours number for emergencies is 311.
We understand that this project may cause you some inconvenience. We appreciate your patience.